One of the many limiting factors in sending money from Canada to Nigeria is the exchange rate friction in the transaction process. Africhange regularly notifies you via email about its latest CAD to naira exchange rates and provides a transparent money transfer process with no hidden fees.
Read on to learn how to transfer CAD to NGN using Africhange.
Frictionless Cross-Border Transfers on Africhange
Africhange provides a platform that allows you to easily send CAD to naira.
Using Africhange, you can send Canadian dollars at great exchange rates that settle almost instantly in naira in any Nigerian bank account. Also, transactions are powered by the Bitcoin network in the background, which means you can be sure about a fast settlement process.
You can sign up and start using Africhange by downloading the app from the Google Playstore or visiting the website, which is mobile-optimized and user-friendly.
Regular CAD to Naira Rates Updates
Arguably one of the best features of Africhange is that it sends regular emails to its users to inform them about the latest exchange rates.
That way, you know exactly how much money your recipient will receive. For example, when you want to convert 100 CAD to NGN and send it to a family member in Nigeria.
How to Send 100 CAD to Naira
On Africhange, you can get some of the best exchange rates in the market, and view the naira equivalent immediately when entering the CAD amount you intend to send to the recipient. Also, the platform supports all banks in Nigeria, guaranteeing ease and convenience in the remittance process.
In the example below, one Canadian dollar on Africhange is equal to 405 naira. Therefore, 100 CAD will give you N40,500. Once you input any amount of CAD you would like to send, the platform automatically shows its naira equivalent below it.
In the remainder of this article, we’ll take you through how to use the website and mobile app to send 100 CAD to naira.
Using the Africhange Website
- On the home page, you type in 100 CAD to see the equivalent in naira. However, to send the 100 CAD you have to sign up and complete a short verification process.
- Once you’re signed up, proceed to complete your registration and start your verification process.
- Once you have completed your profile, the KYC process is next. Here you have to upload a government-issued document and complete a face verification.
- The document you choose to use could vary depending on the country that issued it. So you can be required to submit your voter’s ID, diverse license, National ID, or international passport.
- After the KYC process, you can go ahead to update your Profile and send the 100 CAD.
Convert CAD 100 to Naira
- On the main page, there is an icon showing ‘Send money.’ Click on it and type in the amount you intend to send in Canadian dollars.
- Type in the email address, bank name, account name and number of the recipient and on the following page, you will see the transfer details.
- Now, you need to use the Interac E-transfer. Note that your bank most likely has Interac. So just log on to your mobile banking app to send money to Africhange.
- On the app, you will navigate to the Interac e-transfer section where you have to input the recipient’s Africhange e-transfer email address.
- Complete your transaction by inputting the amount you want to send.
Using the Africhange App
- Download the app on the Google Playstore.
- Install on your device and proceed to sign up.
- Sign in if you already have an account or sign up if you don’t. The sign-up process is easy and will only take a few minutes.
- Proceed to complete your registration and starting your verification process by clicking on the icon
- Once you have completed your profile, up next is the KYC process. Upload a government-issued document and complete a face verification.
- The document you choose to use could vary depending on the country that issued it. So you can submit your voter’s ID, diverse license, National ID, or international passport.
- Once you are done with the verification, you will be required to update your user profile.
To make a transfer using the app, there is an icon with an arrow sign signifying a transfer, click on it to get started and follow the steps mentioned below.
Convert CAD 100 to Naira
- Input the amount.
- Enter the recipient’s details. Type in their email address, bank name, account name and number.
- Finally, follow the next prompts to complete your transaction.
Get Started with Africhange
Africhange is a great alternative to expensive banks, cash money transfers, and PayPal. It offers near-instant transfers with low fees and no hidden charges. Sign up to Africhange today or download the mobile app.