One tip to enjoy the best rates when sending money between Australia and Nigeria is choosing a remittance provider that offers you fast transfers, zero hidden fees and good exchange rates. A good example is Africhange. With Africhange, you are able to avoid the hassles and inconveniences of traditional money transfer methods.
Sending your Nigerian naira to Australia (NGN-AUD) and Australian dollar to Nigeria (AUD-NGN) is cheaper, faster and overall better with Africhange. Here are 6 easy steps to do that.
How to Send Money from Australia to Nigeria at the Best Rates.
- To send money between Australia and Nigeria, you have to sign up and login into your Africhange account.
2. Then you click on Wallet and proceed to fund your wallet.
3. When sending from AUD-NGN, please add your recipient details as a beneficiary.
4. Also fill in the occupation, correct phone number, address and click Save.
5. Now you can proceed to Send money to the added beneficiary by typing the amount and purpose of payment.
6. Preview your transaction and click Confirm.
7. Sit back as your recipient receives their money straight into their account.
The Best Way to Send and Receive money between Nigeria and Australia
The best way to send and receive money between Australia and Nigeria is to take into consideration factors like the amount of money you want to send, the urgency or speed of your transfer, the current exchange rates, transaction fees and many other factors. A smart idea will also be to use a reputable remittance based fintech. These fintechs like Africhange leverage on innovative technology to save on cost and provide better rates and faster services.
The Cheapest Way to Send and Receive money between Nigeria and Australia
If you’re looking for cheap ways to send and receive money between Nigeria and Australia, then you should note that money transfer services and remittance based fintechs like Africhange are usually cheaper when compared to traditional banks. Other alternatives will be service providers like Paypal, Western union and others, but watch out for hidden charges and other delays.
The Fastest way to Send and Receive money between Nigeria and Australia
When it comes to the urgency of your money transfers, a good option again is to consider remittance providers or money transfer fintech's. These providers leverage on innovative technologies to send money with speed. For example, most banks require 2-5 business days to verify international transfers but on services like Africhange, the recipient is credited within a few minutes to a few hours.
What to know when sending money between Nigeria and Australia
When sending money between Nigeria and Australia, key things to note include:
- The type of service provider - Ensure you use a regulated and government compliant service provider to protect you and your money from cases of theft and fraud. Services like Africhange are registered with FINTRAC and compliant with the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis center (AUSTRAC).
- Check reviews and customer ratings - You can tell how good a service is from their app reviews and ratings. What are their users saying about them? This is very important when sending money across borders.
- User experience - A subpar user experience can result in errors and a negative overall impression. Which is why for streamlined and user-friendly processes, we recommend Africhange.
- Customer support- For your complete satisfaction, use service providers with responsive and timely customer support. Note their social media handles, email addresses and official complaint channels.
In conclusion, sending and receiving money between Australia and Nigeria is increasingly becoming popular due to the rise in internet usage and a growing immigrant population. However, along with the benefits, lies an increase in risk which is why Africhange provides you with a better way to send and receive money. To know more, click HERE