How to send money from Canada to Mexico within minutes
Are you looking to send money to friends or family in Mexico? With Africhange, sending money straight from your Canadian bank account straight to personal bank accounts in Mexico is now cheaper and easier. You can transfer money to accounts with all the major banks in Mexico including Banco Azteca, BBVA, Bancoppel, Banco Santander, CitiBanamex, HSBC Mexico and more in a few simple steps. Complete the transfer online and the recipient’s bank account will be credited with funds within minutes.
How to get started
- Set up an account with Africhange. Click here for account set up information.
2. Login your Afichange account and input the amount CAD you want to send. On the second field, select MXN on the drop down menu. You will see the MXN equivalent of the CAD you want to send. Click Next.
3. Enter the recipient’s details in the fields displayed and then click Next.
4. Send funds with Interac e-transfer with the details provided then click next. An email will be sent to you confirming that your transaction has been initiated while your transaction summary transaction summary is displayed. Click Next.
5. A confirmation page will be displayed, informing you that your transaction has been submitted successfully.
Africhange will handle the rest from there. You can track your transfer status in your account dashboard.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram & Twitter for updates, and if you have questions send a message to Ada at [email protected]
Visit www.Africhange.com to try it out now!